The number one Podcast for Overcoming Pornography:
Becoming the person you want to be is an infinite game.
- Finite and infinite games are an interesting subject
- I was listening to simon sinek and he talked about the difference between the two.
- Finite games have set numbers of players, specific rules and an end point.
- Infinite games have rules that may change, the number of players may...
The big question that comes up as I coach clients, whether they are trying to stop an addictive behavior or they are just trying to show up as the man or woman that they want to be, really captures the battle that we have every day over who we are and the behaviors we exhibit.
Why do I want … ?
Why do I want to earn a million dollars? Why do I want to become a doctor? Why do I want to get married? Why do I want to have the big...
This week on the podcast, my friend Natalie Clay interviews Darcy and I. It is a great chat and a great chance to hear from Darcy, who I talk about often but we don't hear from enough on the podcast.
Thanks to Natalie for interviewing us and sharing us with her audience.
You can check her out at natalieclay.com or listen to her podcast Couples Coaching with Natalie Clay. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/couples-coaching-with-natalie-clay/id1459950159
As I work with men and women, and their spouses, I find that one of the biggest issues that comes up is how pornography use affects their relationships.
one thing that I often see and one thing that happened in my own relationship was that my wife thought that for her to be happy she needed to control me and my pornography use.
If you haven’t read that story go back to my blog and check out the one titled, “My wife used sex as a way to try and control...
How to solve any problem: 5 key elements.
I love all the great feedback I am getting about the podcast, thank you.
Some of you make it the first thing you listen to each Monday morning to start your week out right.
Somebody reached out to me about this week about the podcast from two weeks ago about falling forward and asked how they can get better at that.
And said, they were feeling stuck and didn’t know how to put that into play in their life. So, let...
4 ways to keep your cool and be happy at Christmas.
Christmas is a time of excitement and expectations
Trees, lights, presents, food.
Also a time of difficulty for lots of people who struggle with depression, addiction, loneliness
1 – don’t expect others to be different than they normally are.
- Today is our oldest’s birthday
- He didn’t get out of bed when I called him for his 5 am...
- Opposition in all things
- How often do you think you will feel good? – what percentage of time?
- What percentage of time do you think that you feel bad?
- What does it mean to resist feelings?
- When you resist feelings, you are not only denying yourself negative feelings that may serve you, if...